This post is a little late, but I have been super busy with work and holidaying, you know how it is 😛 I’m going to be posting a few of the awards that I have been given over the Christmas period, so bare with me.
Anyway, I got nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award! 😀
Thank you to RCC, over at rabbitcancook for passing this beautiful Blog Award. They are, in their own words “A foodie, spa addict, Japanese manga fans, an adventurer who love to travel, a shopaholic who try to stay clean, a bookworm, a melancholy and perfectionist rabbit.”
I really appreciate all awards I receive. I never expected as many people to read my blog as they do, thank you to everyone!
This beautiful Inspiring Blog award was designed by Filipina Glitters . If you’re crazy about makeup, be sure to check out her fab beauty blog.
The rules on how to nominate:
1. Display the award image on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
7 things about myself that perhaps you didn’t know yet :
- I have no gallbladder 🙂
- I really like anchovies :S but I tend to avoid them because they smell!
- I prefer to make up my own recipes instead of following ones from books
- I love almond milk!!
- I go surfing in Devon/Cornwall at least once a month
- I love Hello Kitty!
- My next favourite thing to do after cooking/baking is arts and crafts (sewing, drawing, painting, etc)
Here are my nominations:
I love everything about these blogs, they are all so amazing and inspirational. Please go check them all out!
Please note, I prefer to nominate a few blogs instead of the full 15, due to the amount of amazing blogs, I nominate the most amazing.