Wow, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Laurel over at BentoAmour!! Check her out! She’s all about Bento and encouraging the world to embrace the true simplicity and yumminess of Bento making! Thank you so much! I started this blog so I could share my thoughts on all things I love, and I am constantly amazed (and relieved) to hear from all of you that like the same things too 🙂
Right, I had to check on the rules because I’m new to all this award stuff, so here it goes:
If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Hmmm, me? I don’t know, I know there’s lots…
2. What is your favorite number? 4, or 7
3. What is your favorite animal? Dolphin 🙂
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I don’t have a Twitter account and I currently only have a personal Facebook. More to go on the list!!
5. What is your favorite time of day? Weekends = mornings, Weekdays = straight after work
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Surfing 🙂 or Personal training sessions at the gym (includes cardio and weights)
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Peppermint Green Tea, Original Mountain Dew
9. What is your favorite flower? Primrose
10. What is your passion? Bento making, cooking, baking and inventing 🙂
Crave -Bek’s blog encompasses all I love reading about: food, cooking, health, exercise and general life. I love the way she is always positive and strives to do the best in the interests of her health and wellbeing.
Veggie Bento Love – I’m not vegetarian, but I am so intrigued at all the yummy and satisfying recipes and bentos that she posts 😀 and every Friday is cupcake Friday!!
Bentoriffic – Sarah is a wonderfully active mum who provides her kids with fantastic looking lunches! Her family eat a plant based diet but it all looks so scrum my, I’d go vegan if she made my lunches 🙂
Kidbite Lunches – A blog that started up in a need to fill kiddies bellies 🙂 A lot of the posts are bento related! And I love all the creativity!!
Bento Days – Started not so long ago to fill a need again! Newbie to Bento, but creates fantastic lunches, far better than mine! I need to take a leaf out of her book!
Daily Nibbles – I love everything about Japan, and this Blog is all about Sarah’s experience in Japan!! I wish I could speak more than one word in Japanese, maybe she’ll teach me?
Wellness By Tess – So in awe of her lifestyle and range of things on her blog! I love hearing about her fitness goals and recipes.
Healthy Cancer Chick – So inspirational. Kristen uses her blog to share her experiences with her change in lifestyle since her cancer diagnosis. She creates amazing food and I want to try every single one of her recipes!!
Oh!Bento – Keith is a fellow UK Bento fanatic 🙂 He is in the process of researching and starting up a Bento magazine! Go help him!!
All About the Kids – “Mama Tong” or Ah 4, writes about her fantastic life raising two young children and making Bentos 😀 I don’t have children yet, but I do have a strange affinity for Mummy Blogs 😀